Your wedding is probably the most special day in your and your partner’s life! Finding the right songs for your own wedding is not easy, since it should be an unforgettable and emotional experience for the couple and the guests.
The choice of wedding songs is something very special, because if you listen to one of them later, it will always remind you of that special moment of your wedding. This is probably the reason why many bridal couples find it so difficult to choose.
We have created a collection of the ten most beautiful songs for the wedding ceremony. Take your time to get inspired with music ideas for your special day.
The 10 best, most beautiful and romantic Wedding Songs:
- Ave Maria, D 839 (Franz Schubert) / Original title: „Ellens dritter Gesang“
- Ave Maria (Bach/Gounod)
- Laudate Dominum K 339 (W.A. Mozart)
- Panis angelicus (César Franck)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s desiring BWV 147 (J.S. Bach) / „Jesu meine Freude“
- Bist du bei mir BWV 508/ (J.S. Bach)
- Pie Jesu (Andrew Lloyd Weber)
- Una Furtiva Lagrima (Gaetano Donizetti) from „L’elisir d’amore“